Have you been thinking about updating your facility to accommodate the evolving standards of your industry? Does your business need room to grow? We can make that a reality!
Whether your commercial construction need is for a Retail spaces, Offices, Clinics, Churches, Restaurants, Stores, Warehouses, or for Industrial / Agricultural / Manufacturing J Boyer Construction has the capabilities.
We specialize in
- New Commercial Construction
- Tenant Improvement
- Interior/Exterior Renovations
- Maintenance and repairs
- Installation or relocation of interior walls or partitions
From Foundation to Finish Carpentry J Boyer Construction delivers quality commercial construction for all aspects of your new or existing commercial or industrial facility.
We work for you.
We understand that the bottom-line for your business is value, functionality, and time constraints, aka dead-lines.
Down time can be commerce lost, time is money and we won’t waste either. We work with you step by step to stay on Schedule and Budget. A critical key to project success is planning with our commercial construction partners, and good preparation enables your business to continue running efficiently with minimal disruption.
We can work closely with the architect or design professional in the preliminary stages of a project to offer suggestions on alternative materials and methods to optimize the economy of the project. By applying cost-effective solutions we help you get the most value for your budget, while keeping your design and vision intact.
- Preliminary site visits to identify key issues
- Preliminary budget and estimating
- Subcontractor bid review and selection from skilled professionals
- Pre-Construction meetings and project scheduling
- Permitting and filing with governmental agencies
- On site Commercial Construction management and supervision
- Project close-out in an orderly and timely manner, punch list
- Post-construction activities do not conclude when the project is done, we value you as a client and continue to build a relationship.
J Boyer Construction has strong and long-term relationships with our Subcontractors and Suppliers fostering a bond for better service, pricing, teamwork and owner satisfaction. The result is we deliver a work space with freshness and functionality for today and sustainability and durability for tomorrow.
We are here for you
Whether you are looking to renovate a small boutique or build the whole retail strip, J Boyer Construction has the experience and knowledge you are looking for. Call us today at (360) 314-6028 to schedule an initial consultation. We look forward to discussing your next project with you!